Return & Refund Policy
Right to Withdraw from this Contract
You have the right to withdraw from this Agreement within fourteen days of conclusion without the need for explanation.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier, take possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must make a clear declaration detailing your decision to rescind this contract to IK, Eisenbahnstr. 36 Berlin, Deutschland, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (by sending a letter by post or an email).
In order to observe the deadline for cancellation it is sufficient to send notification stating that you wish to exercise your right of cancellation before expiry of the cancellation period.
§1 Consequences of withdrawal
(1) If you withdraw from this contract, we have to refund all payments we received from you, excluding shipment charges immediately and at least within fourteen days from the day we received the notification of withdrawal from this contract at our premises. We shall use the same payment method that you used in the original transaction for this refund, unless we expressly agree otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this refund.
We may refuse to pay the refund until the goods have been returned to us, or until you have provided evidence that you have shipped the goods back, whichever comes first.
You must ship back or deliver the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us that you are withdrawing from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods within fourteen days.
You will bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any loss in value of the goods if a test of the state, characteristics, and functioning of the goods shows that the loss in value is due your unnecessary handling of them.
§2 Data Protection
(1) We may process and store data concerning the sales contract to the extent necessary for the execution and fulfilment of the purchase contract and retain for as long as we are obliged to keep the same by law.
(2) We reserve the right to transfer personal data of customers to credit bureaus if required for the purpose of a credit check, provided the customer explicitly agrees on a case-by-case basis. We will not otherwise disclose personal customer information to third parties without the express consent of the customer, unless otherwise legally compelled to do so.
(3) The collection, transmission or other processing of personal customer data for purposes other than those referred to in this §2 are not permitted.
§3 Applicable law and jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic Germany and binding international privacy laws shall apply to this agreement, with the exclusion of the UN law for international sales.
(2) If the customer is a merchant as defined in §1(1) HGB, a legal entity under public law, or a special fund under public law, the courts in Berlin shall have exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with the contract in question. In all other cases we or the customer may bring action in any court having jurisdiction according to the law.